Standard First Aid
Comprehensive training on Standard Level C First Aid, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) skills.
This 2 day class offers a comprehensive training on first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) skills for those who need training due to work requirements or who want more knowledge to respond to emergencies at home. Includes the latest first aid and CPR guidelines and meets federal and a variety of provincial/territorial regulations. This training is applicable to infants, children and adults.
- CPR for adults, children and infants
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Chocking fort adults children and infant’s
- Shock and fainting
- Stoke, Transient Ischemic Attacks (TIA)
- Heart Attacks, Angina
- Asthma, Anaphylaxis
- Chest and Abdominal Injuries
- Epilepsy and Seizures
- Environmental Emergencies Emergency
- Poisons, Bits and Stings
- Musculoskeletal Injuries-breaks, fractures, dislocations, sprains and stains
- Eye Injuries
- Triage and multiple causality incidents
- Emergency evacuation and patient moving and lifting
2017 Class Schedule
- March 25 and 26, 2017
- May 27 and 28, 2017
- August 26 and 27, 2017
How to register
Please contact Genevieve Chabot at 613-728-1839 ext. 289 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please note pre-registration is required.